Monday, July 11, 2011

Update: Turnaround Times

Domino Pads has grown over the last few years and now includes retail shops on 3 different continents! The order volume has increased so much that I had to hire helpers this year.
It's been wonderful to be able to share the opportunity of earning a small income from home with other women.

However just due to logistics of coordinating with another person rather than doing it all myself in house we will have to adjust our turnaround times slightly. Our new turnaround estimates on orders are as follows:

Since our pads are highly customizable they are made to order. Turnaround time is generally 10 days or less.

I will send you an email notification, before I ship, with tracking info. If you do not hear from me within 10 days of ordering, please contact me. Please allow more time for larger wholesale orders - approximately 3-4 weeks.


Obviously if we manage to get your order out sooner, we will!

No comments: